Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the posts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Art J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the po

    I still miss the classy green board we used to have. All the senior members had a 5 star
    rating that we lost with the change. Bummer. Maybe you guys can thank me up from infamous for sticking it out all these years. LMAO





  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the po

    Yeah, I liked the Altec green board.

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the posts?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the po

    Quote Originally Posted by bfish View Post


    From another thread;



    hmmm....

    Yah you get an A+ for Negativity 2 4 3

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the po

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec Best View Post
    Yah you get an A+ for Negativety 2 4 3
    Actually, it's negativity. An occasional spelling or punctuation error is acceptable, but your posts are seriously hard to follow. If you have something to say, isn't it worth the trouble to try to get it right?
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  5. #5
    HB Super Moderator
    Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the posts?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Question:What is 'Rep power' and the little green dot at the top corner of the po

    Quote Originally Posted by bfish View Post
    Actually, it's negativity. An occasional spelling or punctuation error is acceptable, but your posts are seriously hard to follow. If you have something to say, isn't it worth the trouble to try to get it right?
    Ya I know that's wat hapens when I tri to tipe to fast oh wel Oh I see now, Romy must be your buddy after all why would you dig up that post and go out of your way to find that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.